Sunday, June 17, 2007

My first Page



JJ is my client. She is a quiet 9 to 5 type Silicon Valley software engineer. One day she came to me with a wicked smile on her face and said“ I have opened my blog. If you have time you might want to visit it.” “ Sure” I said. But I was really thinking what kind of blog she can blog with. Being curious I opened JJ’s blog that evening. I was so impressed by her sentimental childhood story. Her incredible memory of her life growing up was unbelievably detailed. Thinking back with my own childhood it seems there is not much left in my memory. I was shocked how my memories waked by time. What are the most important memories I need to remember? I asked myself. May be my travel experience. So I decided to start writing my travel memoirs. I am sure, I will enjoy reading them one day when I am having a pot of tea in my retirement village.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The sharing of your travel experience is a great gift to your friends. Knowing you is my luck, seeing the world with your eyes is a charm.

Travel and Eat with Daidai said...

谢谢捧场。这是我第一次练习写作,希望我可以把我的旅游故事写好,同我的朋友们分享。每次听你讲故事,都是那么地吸引我,我想,你如果有空把它们写下来,一定是非常精彩的。

little triangle said...

If not the first reader, I must be the first commenter of your blog.
It was nicely written, as a Shanghainese and 60's, I can feel everything you wrote.
I believe you have great potential to become a good writer if you could make WRITING is your 5th hobby, after porcelain painting, photograph, tennis, and Karaoke.